By using this site www.triquetra-design.com (hereafter referred to as “Triquetra Design”):
Restrictions on Use of Materials:
- Materials in this web site are Copyrighted by Triquetra Design (except where otherwise indicated), all rights reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, re-engineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.
Database Ownership, License, and Use:
- Triquetra Design warrants, and you accept, that Triquetra Design is the owner of the copyright of the Databases of Links to articles and resources available from time to time through Triquetra Design. Triquetra Design and its contributors reserve all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.
- Triquetra Design grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
- You agree to use information obtained from Triquetra Design’s databases only for your own private use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or brokering of information, and in no event cause or permit to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, re-engineered, or reproduced in any form any part of the databases (whether directly or in condensed, selective or tabulated form) whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
- Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information which have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only, or is for use in your business only internally, on a confidential basis. You may make such limited number of duplicates of any output, both in machine readable or hard-copy form, as may be reasonable for these purposes only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
Prices & Availability:
- The price of any service or item is subject to change without notification. Any price change supersedes any existing agreement.
- All services and/or other items are offered subject to availability.
- The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Triquetra Design disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Triquetra Design does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Triquetra Design does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials or services in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Triquetra Design) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Triquetra Design be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Triquetra Design or a Triquetra Design authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Triquetra Design’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- Facts and information at this web site are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the web site. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this web site is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this web site and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this web site are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our web site is not all inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to Triquetra Design and such information should not be relied upon as all inclusive or accurate.
Links and Marks:
- The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other web sites or references to products, services or publications other than those of Triquetra Design and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this web site, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such web sites, products, services or publications by Triquetra Design or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this web site may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Triquetra Design or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this web site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copy laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information:
- You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from Triquetra Design, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of Triquetra Design’s web sites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Other Legal Stuff:
- This agreement will terminate immediately without notice at Triquetra Design’s sole discretion, should you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
- Failure to comply with this requirement can result in your immediate banning from Triquetra Design and all its services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or access to any visitor for any reason.